When we took over the new space, it seems an unfinished car came with the place which belongs to a local PCA member. We started looking around and scrounging up parts here and there that were laying around for it and decided to start putting it back together so he can have his car back!
We put the front and rear windows in a few days ago using the string method, pretty standard really…..
Wes setting the rear window into place with the new seal. A little pushing from the outside as he pulled the string from the inside, and the window was in place. Repeat for the front.
Then we started trying to round up the trim pieces. Some can be polished up, others will need to be replaced, so that is what we are on the hunt for at the moment.